Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jennifer Aniston Ready To Trump Brad & Angelina At Oscars

Jennifer Aniston Ready To Trump Brad & Angelina At Oscars

Jennifer Aniston has been asked to present an award at the Oscars, and she's being encouraged by John Mayer to go. She's also banking on the success of her next movie He's Just Not That Into You to be number one that weekend, so she can steal the spotlight from nominees Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, according to Star:

"You've got to go," John told Jen. "Why do you hide in this town? You have every reason to be there. By presenting at the Oscars, you'll tell the world: 'I don’t care about Brad and Angie. I belong here, too.' Jen is taking back ownership of her life. She's gotta move on from this Brad and Angie thing. This is the perfect time, and I'll be there to protect her."
John also hinted to his friend, "Trust me, even if Brad and Angie both win Oscars, that won't be the story of the night."

Let's see: In one corner you've got Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie who are nominated for Oscars in critically-acclaimed films. In the other is Jennifer Aniston who's going to read from an envelope while hypothetically having the number one movie in the coldest fucking month of the year. I don't want to say this is exactly like the time I cried naked outside my ex's window until she called the cops, but I feel like I'm having a flashback just reading this.

No comments: