Friday, September 25, 2009

Enrique-Anna Finally Getting Engaged?

Enrique-Anna Finally Getting Engaged?

Enrique-Anna Finally Getting Engaged?

Enrique-Anna Finally Getting Engaged?

Here's my favorite tennis player to never win a tournament, Anna Kournikova in Paris with her latino doing a little shopping douche. How do you say douche in Spanisch? I guess it does not matter, my point is that Anna is flashing some sweet cleavage and long legs and that's all we should be focussing on. I've always had a fetish for Russian hotties in short skirts and heels awkwardly getting in and out of sensitive minivans. I'm sure I'm not the only one.


Enrique-Anna Finally Getting Engaged?

Enrique-Anna Finally Getting Engaged?

Enrique-Anna Finally Getting Engaged?

Enrique-Anna Finally Getting Engaged?

No comments: