Saturday, January 12, 2008

Halle Berry wants to stay pregnant forever


Halle Berry is so much in love with her pregnancy that she wants to stay that way forever. The Oscar-winning actress has revealed she is thrilled to have the opportunity to be a mother and the pregnancy hormones are working in her favour.

“Right now I have so much joy and energy. I can just go and go and go,” The Sun quoted Berry, as saying.

“My skin is aglow from all the hormones. I actually wear less make-up now, which is really good. I want to stay pregnant forever,” she added.

The Monsters Ball star is looking forward to a spectacular birth, as it may be her last.

“I may only do this one time, so I want the moment to be as big as it can be. I want the biggest bang I can imagine,” she said.

The actress also said that the she’ll pick up a name when the baby is born. “People are always saying, ‘You mean you haven’t picked out a name yet? But I don’t know how you name a baby until you meet him or her,” she added.

No comments: