Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Charlotte Church's marriage rant


Charlotte Church says marriage is "a load of s**t". The 21-year-old chat show host, who is three months pregnant with lover Gavin Henson's baby, has denied rumours they plan to wed - insisting marriage is not for her. Charlotte said: "Getting married? That's the biggest load of s**t. It's b*****ks."Some women are like, 'Ooh, I can't wait to get the big white dress on and walk down the aisle' but I've never been like that. "I never really dreamed about getting married when I was a little girl. It'd not a massive issue for me." Click here to find out more! But just last month the Welsh singer revealed she would say yes if 24-year-old Gavin proposed to her. She said: "If Gav got me an engagement ring, I would definitely say yes." It was revealed earlier this week that astrologer Mystic Meg told Charlotte she was expecting a boy.

No comments: