Monday, April 9, 2007

Kate Moss' celebrity fear


Kate Moss is terrified of the word "celebrity". The supermodel hates being in the media spotlight and insists, despite the never-ending stream of headlines, she tries to keep her personal life private. Kate said: "Why would I want to talk about my private life? No, not my cup of tea at all. I never, ever wanted to do that. "I hate being singled out for special treatment, being introduced by my full name in case someone hasn't noticed who I am. I dislike the word celebrity, it give me fear. It's just horrible." The 33-year-old beauty says she and lover Pete Doherty often trawl through magazines and laugh at all the photographs of themselves. Click here to find out more! Kate said: "It's like a joke now. The other day we were in the pub going through a Sunday magazine and playing a game of, 'Oh that's me! And that's me again!' "

No comments: