Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Kerry Katona's sex experiment


Kerry Katona says pregnancy made her experiment sexually. The 25-year-old confessed that while she was pregnant with her first child with new husband Mark Croft she was up for anything in the bedroom. Her glamour model friend Jordan posed the question: "Were you more or less frisky when you were pregnant?" And Kerry - who gave birth to Heidi last month - told Britain's OK! magazine: "More so, definitely. I did more sexual experimentation that I ever have in my life. "I've done things I've never done before." Click here to find out more! Kerry, who admitted turning to drink and drugs after ex-husband Brian McFadden left her, revealed that now her daughter is born she is ready to start partying again.She said: "I'm going to go out and get absolutely p***ed and I don't give a s**t what anything thing?"

No comments: