Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Fergie's lap dancing lover


Fergie's boyfriend treats her to sexy private lap dances. The singer-and-actress has revealed her actor lover Josh Duhamel spices up their sex life by dressing up and putting on a steamy show for her.Fergie revealed to Playboy magazine: "He dances for me in private, in some very interesting outfits." When asked if she makes Josh perform to her own music, Fergie replied: "Make him? He wants to. He likes dancing. I slow dance with him, but I have to stand on his feet because I'm too short. He's 6ft 3in and I'm 5ft 4in. Luckily, I took ballet, so I know how to stand en pointe." Fergie - who has been dating the 'Las Vegas' star since 2004 - also revealed she likes to wear thigh-high leather boots in the bedroom. Click here to find out more! She added: "He bought me these amazing boots at the Hustler store. They're thigh-high patent leather with a big long zipper. They're hard to get on, but it's worth it."

No comments: