Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Myleene Klass' fishy wedding


Myleene Klass is planning to celebrate her upcoming wedding with fish and chips. The 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here' star won't be spending a fortune on a lavish celebrity party, saying she would rather have a low-key bash to celebrate the nuptials. She said: "I don't want it to be too much like work, where you have to be in the car by this time, have your hair and make-up done by that time. I think we'll probably just go for fish and chips and apple pie." Myleene's fiancé, former Hear'Say security guard Graham Quinn, proposed to her on a surprise trip to Rome last year, after five years together. She says her simple wedding plans reflect the couple's quiet life together away from the spotlight. Click here to find out more! She said: "Gray and I are like Madge and Harold in 'Neighbours' - he will have the football on in bed with the sound turned off so I can carry on reading my book. I may have got this sexy new image, but I am happiest reading a book in bed and sipping peppermint tea." The couple haven't got too far with the plans yet but want to get married near Myleene's Norfolk family home. She said: "I have been offered Norwich Cathedral, which would be wonderful if I can find a venue for afterwards, but I don't want it to be too fussy."

No comments: