Saturday, April 7, 2007

Eva Longoria desperate for more sex


The 'Desperate Housewives' actress, who shot to fame playing seductress Gabrielle Solis on the hit US show, is disappointed by the lack of racy parts she is offered.She said: "Probably 80 per cent of the scripts I'm sent are dramatic. I've had very few sexy offers, to the point where I'm getting annoyed and going, 'Hey where's the sexy stuff?' I'm going for the sexy roles for as long as I can, because women have an expiration date in this business." Eva's last big screen outing was in 2006's 'The Sentinel', in which she starred opposite Michael Douglas. In the movie, the petite brunette played a gun-toting Secret Service and despite her girly persona, her co-star revealed she was the best shot.Douglas said at the time: "The FBI, Secret Service, and state police all said that she probably shot better than 90 per cent of the police officers in the US."

No comments: