Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Halle Berry's marriage no


Halle Berry will never marry again. The Oscar-winning actress, who is currently dating model Gabriel Aubry, insists she has no intention of walking down the aisle for a third time. She said in an interview with InStyle magazine: "I will never, never get married again. I've come to a place now where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper." Halle - who was previously wed to US baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benét - admits when she first met Gabriel on a Versace advertising shoot in November 2005 she wasn't looking for love. However, the 40-year-old actress eventually fell for Gabriel, 31, because she liked his shy personality and enjoyed the fact she had to chase him.Halle revealed: "After my relationship with actor Michael Ealy ended I was feeling like, well, it wasn't that I didn't want to be in a relationship, it's just that I thought it would be OK to be on my own. "But he was disarmingly sweet and caring and different. In the past, I've been attracted to big personalities. Gabriel was shy. He hardly talked to me at first. "I had to work at this a little. It wasn't a slam dunk, it wasn't the guy just showering affection on me. It made it more interesting. We were equally matched - put it that way."

No comments: