Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hilary Duff Considered Scrapping Love Album After Madden Split.


Hilary Duff Considered Scrapping Love Album After Madden Split.... Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden almost wrecked ex-girlfriend Hilary Duff's new album when he split up with her - because most of the songs on the record were about how deeply in love she was.The pop star thought about scrapping the album tracks after the break-up at the end of last year (06), but instead decided to write a handful of tunes about love gone bad to balance out the songs on Dignity.She explains, "There are some songs about being in love and it being great, and songs about it not feeling as good. "It made me nervous at first, because I thought, 'I wrote these songs and I want to use them for my record and I can't.' Then I was like, 'Wait, I can.

No comments: