Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Sexy Eva Mendes wanted to be a nun

Washington: Hollywood star Eva Mendes has revealed that as a child she really wanted to pledge her commitment to god and wanted to be a nun when she grew up.

However, the 2 Fast 2 Furious star said that she gave up the dream, when her sister informed her that nuns aren’t paid for their services.

“It was something I really wanted to do. But then my sister told me, ‘You know, Eva, nuns don’t get paid.’ And I said, ‘Forget it’,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

Meanwhile, the sexy Latina star, who stars opposite actor Nicholas Cage in Ghost Rider, said that cemeteries enthrall her, and that she’s is a bit obsessed by them.

“I’m somewhat obsessed with cemeteries. There’s just something so beautiful about them,” she said.

No comments: