Sunday, March 25, 2007

Jodie Marsh's monkey move


Jodie Marsh wants to live in a monkey sanctuary. The 28-year-old glamour model's ex-boyfriend, Lashes, arranged a day trip to Dorset's Monkey World for a Valentine's Day present. She met a baby orang-utan who made her want to quit showbiz and open her own monkey home. Jodie told Britain's Closer magazine: "It has always been my biggest dream to meet an orang-utan and especially a baby one. I had this obsession with primates when I was little. "I held baby orang-utan Dinda for two hours and it was so emotional I kept sobbing. It was like holding a human baby. Click here to find out more! "My experience made me realise what I want to do when I'm older and fed up with showbiz. "I want to open a monkey rescue sanctuary where I'll live, work and retire peacefully."

No comments: