Monday, March 12, 2007


SCARLETT JOHANSSON 'I Look Like A Boy'... star insists she has no idea why she is constantly labelled as sexy, because she thinks she looks like a boy. Johansson's SCOOP director, WOODY ALLEN, has said the actress is so attractive that she was "touched by God", but Johansson says she doesn't know what all the fuss is about. She tells American publication Parade, "I think I look kind of like a boy. I mean, not my body, obviously." And the 22-year-old, who has recently been linked romantically to JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, says being called sexy "is a nice compliment, I guess. It's funny, because, for a male actor, the idea of being sexy can be very daunting. Click here to find out more! "A lot of young male actors want to be chameleons and play all different kinds of characters. For a woman, I think it's always a compliment to have people think you're attractive."

No comments: