Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tori Spelling's baby joy


Liam Aaron McDermott, who weighed 6lbs 6oz, was delivered via Caesarean section at Los Angeles' Cedars Sinai hospital yesterday (13.03.07). A representative for Tori and husband Dean McDermott said: "They're all really happy and everybody's resting now. Tori and the baby are healthy." The baby's middle name is a tribute to Tori's late father, TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died last June. The former 'Beverly Hills 90210' star and her mother Candy stopped speaking after Aaron's death, but were reunited in time for the birth. Candy, who was at the hospital to greet her new grandson, said: "Words can't describe the joy and elation I feel at this truly happy event. "I am looking forward to doting on my new little grandson and all the memorable fun that comes with it." Tori recently revealed she couldn't wait to give birth, saying: "I am ready to meet my little man. I can't wait to be a mom and hold this little baby in my arms." This is Tori and Dean's first child together. Dean also has an eight-year-old son Jack with his ex-wife Mary Jo Eustace. The couple met in 2005 while filming TV movie 'Mind Over Murder' and tied the knot in Fiji last May. Earlier this month, Tori and Dean opened their California bed and breakfast Chateau La Rue for new reality show 'Tori and Dean: Inn Love'.

No comments: